Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Guest Artists at Reno's Artists Co-Op Gallery

It rained the day of our October Show Reception - but that was a good thing.  We had a very good turn-out.  I was thrilled to be invited to be a guest artist.  And here is my wall.  I have a variety of work here (that is what they requested) ... watercolor, mixed media and pastel.  We had wine and snacks of course, and some of my friends and family came.  It was fun.  The show will be up for a month.  I am going to go back during the week when it is not so busy.  There is jewelry, pottery, painted gourds and other gift ideas I may want to shop for family for Christmas.

3 comments:

LIZ said...

Congratulations! Looks like a great show. I've been to that gallery & they do have a good selection & variety!

ti-igra said...

Hurrey, Carolyn! :-)))))
This wall is so beautiful thanks to your pictures! Your efforts give pleasant feelings and impression people around! And I think that is the main task of the artist:)
My congratulations and wish you success continue!
So happy for you! I even sing:)Tra-la-laaa!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!!