Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Colored Pencil Magazine - an inside peek!


Colored Pencil Magazine is a new (1-1/2 yr old) magazine.  As I mentioned in a recent post, they contacted me, asking permission to use one of my pencil drawings they saw on one of my blogs.  I said yes, and I bought the issue in print.  Here is the September issue.  The cover is done by an amazing western artist.  If you like horses, cowboys and ranch life - you would love the 4-page spread on Mikel Donahue.  For info, go to coloredpencilmagazine.com

Well, here it is!  My first debut in a magazine!  This is the Table of Contents, and my watercolor pencil drawing of the barrel cactus is there....

Then, on page 20, my drawing and credits also appear in the Gallery:

2 comments:

Ida M. Glazier said...

Wonderful--amazing and well deserved!!!! I can't imagine what you muct feel like!! This is great! I can't say enough so I will stop now, but wow--way to go!!!!

ti-igra said...

Uhuhuuu!!!!!! Carolyn!
Your picture adorns the pages of this magazine! It looks fantastically fresh and easy, very bright! :) And how you are happy, I can not even imagine! This is a big happyness for artist! :)
Congratulations!!!!! And I know there are many wonderful events in your future! And new paintings, many impressions!
HURRAY!!!!! :DDDDD