Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009



Time flew by today, no pun intended! My daughter and her husband adopted an adult dog, and this being their first work week since he came home, I went over to take him for a walk while they were away, to make sure he was OK, and give him some attention and exercise. It was fun. I will walk him each day this week, and then maybe he will be used to their schedule.

So then, I HAD to go give my horse some attention. This is the time of year I don't ride much - snow and ice make riding a little hazardous, but they still need grooming and attention. So he got lots of horse cookies and got to roll and run in the arena.

So, once I was home...time to make dinner. After dinner I was able to add another glaze to the bird picture background. Take a picture (it is night now) and low and behold....the flash shows the resist I use around the edge of the bird to protect it from the background bleeding into the bird. This looks weird, but, I'm posting this anyway!!!!

No comments: