Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Northern Mines Exhibit - Art Show




I'm on my way to Grass Valley, California to drop off two pastel paintings that were accepted into their juried show, the 26th Annual Northern Mines Exhibit (whoo-hoo! - my first juried show). These are paintings you may recall: North Tahoe Cove and Orange Teapot. The show is at the Center for Arts from Nov. 4 to 29. It is nice that it is not too far to drive to hand-deliver and pick up later. Grass Valley is a cute victorian mining town in the foothills of the Sierras. I will wander around there and shop while I am there. Sometimes I can find Christmas presents for people.

2 comments:

LIZ said...

Congratulations! It's about time! I am so proud to know you!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!! BTW, I love the orange kettle.