Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paintings of Our Truckee House











While Mom is being well taken care of, I'm trying to catch up on things at home. Tomorrow I have to go to the Truckee house all day for various plumbers, painters and burglar alarm people to come and do work. (This burglar alarm thing became a requirement to get our home insurance renewed - what a pain!) I plan to paint while they are all doing their thing - hurray! Finally! In the meantime, I thought I'd post some oldies - the first sketches of the house I did before I started taking art classes. Later, I did a painting of an interesting tree in our backyard - I think it's called a Jeffrey Pine. And finally, a watercolor of the view out our livingroom window in a beautiful snow storm that I did in my first watercolor class with Jan Foss of Incline Village, Lake Tahoe.

No comments: