Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update on my Mom

My Mom is improving. She is in rehab now. She has 3 to 5 hours of therapy each day - physical, occupational, and speech. She is walking with a cane now. Her goal is to go home, be independent and be able to walk her dog again. My siblings and I are rotating going there to be support and take care of her house and her dog. Today we played her favorite card game and she won. It was fun. At times it was difficult for her, but she is coming along. I am home for a few days and then I will go back for a few days. After that, I hope to get back into painting.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The shoe is on the other foot. This is such a difficult time of life and one that if we're lucky, we daughters get to complete. I'm so pleased at your mum's progress.