Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays Card


Happy Holidays!  May you be blessed with peace and love all through the season and the New Year.

Such a busy time of year!  But fun.  I finally started another painting, but it is not ready for show 'n tell.  So, I'll post this year's holiday card I prepared from one of my paintings.  I enjoy doing creative things with the computer.  But it is time consuming!  I believe it took me longer to try different graphic looks and settle on one, than it took to paint the original painting!

3 comments:

LIZ said...

Such a pretty card! I like the "stars". Hope to see you tomorrow.

Sharon said...

But you didn't quit until it was perfect, and it is. I love it! It says Merry Chritmas to me~

ti-igra said...

Carolyn!
Thank you for your greetings!
Very nice to get a postcard from the author!
These stars are like shining Christmas-tree decorations :)
It seems greetings from you and from your trees too.