Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Painter's Day Off - Fun With Fiber

Since I started my 2009 committment to painting (or thinking about it) every day, I haven't been doing my fiber thing as much. Today was the day to catch up with my favorite fiber friends - the Carson Sierra Spinners & Weavers Guild.












We met at a member's sheep ranchette for our monthly meeting which consisted of: visiting, spinning, knitting, crocheting, carding, buying stuff from each other, gabbing, and the best part - show and tell projects.










Cute little lambs frollicking and playing chase, but wouldn't face the camera...I just got their lamby-butts.








I brought my wheel and stuff to spin, but....was distracted by the lovely hand-painted roving for sale. Just had to have it! Sunflower yellow and orange! Just had to spin it right then and there.

No comments: