Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Working from a higher vantage point

I saw a picture of a plein air artist at work on the top of his car.  Yes, on top of his car.  He had built a special platform on the top of his car, climbs up there (he is young!), sets up his easle, and paints away!

I went to Washoe Lake with Casey today.  But the view from my chair is the same - sage brush all around.  So I put my chair in the bed of the truck and the view was much better!  You can see the lake and the sand dunes better.

Anyway, it was a great ride up in the mountains and a lovely, warm day!

1 comment:

ti-igra said...

Uhuhuuu! Great mood! :-D I see all around you, Carolyn! :-D This is a fantastic feeling!
So beautiful landscape with mountains and a lake! A horse, which thinking something about his day today or about his owner!
Superb! :-))))