Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Plein Air Paintings to show & tell


Crooked Tree  10 x 8 oil
Martis Creek Valley

View From Dangberg

Comstock View

A Creek Study

Tahoe Morn
Mt Tallac in May 9 x 12 oil on panel

I'm back from the IAPS convention and it was fantastic.  But, I'll have to write about it later.  For now, I'm playing catch-up.  I have 2 months worth of weekly oil paintings I did on paint-out days with the Reno Tahoe Plein Air Painters!  I've been having a lot of fun, painting outdoors with painter friends.  I've been so busy, that I haven't even signed some of these yet.


First Flowers for Sale  9 x 12 oil




1 comment:

ti-igra said...

Dear Carolyn, you worked a lot! You inspired me so much :)
I love textures on some oil paintings, love first flowers for sale - just fantastic, how you painted it on the street! And very realistic motion in water among rocks, mountains, and marvelous tree with his soul!

Love them all! ;)