Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Correction to previous post


I just received notification that two of the three paintings I submitted to Randy Higbee's Show were not accepted after all.  I am sure that the jury process takes a long time and they were not able to meet the due date to notify us.  So, I received this notification two days later.  

So, to correct my announcement:

I am pleased to announce that ONE of my three paintings were accepted into the Randy Higbee 6 Squared Show!  That painting was "Estuary Grasses"!  

The other two paintings will be added to my own personal show this Friday nite at my studio!  I am having an Open Studio from 5pm to 8pm with wine and cheese and snacks!  Invitations went out to my email list.  

If you are a local Reno or Carson City, Nevada resident and would like to come, please contact me at carolyn@carolynjeanthoompson.com for specifics.

2 comments:

Ida M. Glazier said...

Wonderful news! I am so glad you are entering as many shows as possible and doing so well !

Carolyn Jean Thompson said...

Thanks Ida!