Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Liebster Award


I just got the Liebster Award from my blogger and art friend, Ti-Igra, from Ukraine!  Thank you Ira!  Ira and I have been friends from the beginning of my blog - over 3 years ago!  I have enjoyed following her art career and seeing the amazing things she draws, paints and does with Corel Painter on the computer.  Thank you Ira, you are my favorite too!

The Liebster Award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers and deserve to be seen by more people.  (Liebster in German means favorite).  When you get this award, you do the following:
1.  Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to his/her blog.
2. Introduce 3-5 favorite blogs and comment on their blogs to say why they get this award.

My awards go to:

Linda Roth  - Linda and I have been best friends since we were about 5 years old.  She has been an artist longer than I, and she is the one who introduced me to pastels.  You can see her beautiful landscapes on her blog.

Ida - Ida is a talented watercolor artist who is now enjoying pastel like I am.  She impresses me by going outside and plein air painting on a regular basis!  She has a LOT of enthusiasm and tells all about her art in her blog.  She does beautiful landscapes, and she does wonderful horses and riders as well.

Susanna  - Susanna is from Switzerland and paints birds and animals in pastel.  Her paintings are delicate and lovely.  A must see!!!

2 comments:

Euphoria said...

I'm still thinking about the persons I should choose... I will visit these blogs you've mentioned. Have a nice Thursday!

ti-igra said...

Wow! I am a follower of wonderful friends-artists now too !!!!! They are so talented! :)))))))

Thank you, Carolyn! You are really my wonderfull, real friend! I am so happy we know each other! Three years!!! Uhuhuuu! :D Just amazing!!!!!!!

HUGS for friends!!!!!