Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"Flick of the Tail" koi fish painting

12 x 9 pastel

I am finished.  Sigh!  Now I'm happy - I spent time with my fish (wish I had real ones), and I'm ready to move on to the next painting in landscape.

Today is the 4th of July - our Independence Day.  We are enjoying a peaceful day at home.  I worked in the vegetable garden before it got too hot, and harvested more lettuce and my first zucchini.  The tomatoes are going crazy.  Many green ones.  I trimmed the leaves away from them so the sun would turn them red.  There are three little Green Bell Peppers growing bigger.

Happy summery everyone!

2 comments:

ti-igra said...

Happy-happy Summer! And Happy Independent day of America! All citizen of USA :)
These days are super wonderful and hot! But water life in your pastels makes me cooler and more happier! :)
Carolyn, your pastel - just AWESOME! I think, you become a real master in the painting of fish and water, these bubbles, as the original! Wow! My jaw fell down from this beauty! :D

UrBloggMan said...

love this painting its beautiful