Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Trying to get back into painting little by little

For the last 2 mornings I have dabbled with this painting.  This was the one I started while at the Albert Handell workshop - the one where I blocked in the watercolor underpainting and then was visited by two large dogs, so I stopped.  It is good to be painting again!  But, after a month of not painting, I feel slow as a turtle, deciding what to do and with what color.

Pixie was sooo happy I was in her area of the house, that she was scampering all around my feet and the easle, jumping in the air doing bunny binkies.  Poor bun, she has been so lonly back there with my working all day, every day in other parts of the house.

1 comment:

Euphoria said...

It looks great, very real, I can even listen to the water.
I'm glad you are painting again.