Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

...Getting closer...

I'm really dragging this painting out ... like a ghost story by the campfire ... step by step ... getting closer, closer...  and then .... (I have long forgotten the ghost story!  Dang!)

I bought a glass-blown pumpkin while in Kentucky.  I'll have to take a picture of it and the other cute nicknacks I have for Halloween and post them here. 

It has been COLD lately!  Frost outside and below freezing temps overnight.  The tomatos, basil, and morning glories froze and died.  I had my first fire in the fireplace today - with real wood! 

1 comment:

ti-igra said...

Oh! This landscape is similar to the illustration for enigma (fairy tale, as Russian fairy tale maybe):)

Very beautiful pastel, Carolyn! It so gentle-poetic! Autumn colors and light!
Great characters of trees, as they telling the story of the day:) Wow!

And we are waiting for your pictures of Halloween :-) Hurrey!
Very interesting story of your days, I imagined as well, sit around the fireplace and breathe a pleasant aroma haze... Ummm... :-)
P.S. Carolyn, check your mail ;-)