Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Art Books I Ordered

When I take a workshop from an artist, I always want to order their books that they published.  I just ordered these two today from NorthLightShop.com :  Richard McKinley's Pastel Pointers and Anne Abgott's Daring Color.  If you have been following my blog lately, you know I took a fantastic plein air pastel workshop from Richard McKinley (mckinleystudio.com).

In a couple of weeks I will be taking a workshop from watercolorist Anne Abgott (anneabgott.com).  We will learn techniques of letting colors mix on the watercolor paper, rather than mixing them on the palette first.  This should be fun!

1 comment:

ti-igra said...

Carolyn, this is so wonderful! We will see your watercolors again! Wow, wish you inspiration and good mood!
Thanks for the links - your teacher, Richard McKinley',- great artist! How can this be! :-) How is he doing this!? :-))))
I think I can also order the magazine on this web store ... I also liked there one book - OtherWorlds :-))))
HURREY!!!