Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Continuing on...

I like to build this up gradually.  Must be because I am a control freak ... also, because it is nice to not be in a rush, listen to relaxing music ... There is a benefit (I tell myself) to not having an actual studio.  You can eat, drink, watch the news, feed the fish, clean the birdcage, vacuum the carpet, prepare meals, read a magazine, and view your work-in-progress, maybe add a few strokes ... all in the same room!!!  You get a great sense of multi-tasking!  OMG, I am wonderwoman!  LOL.

3 comments:

vicki johnson said...

Hi Carolyn, I am using my husband's account. This is Vicki Johnson. I am really loving the start of this painting! I think you are a wonderwoman!!

ti-igra said...

Yes, Carolyn! You are wonderwoman definitely! :-)))
You're right - the process of working at home is more interesting than in the studio! I like to drink a cup of tea, sit on the balcony and even wash :)
I see how changes colors - from warm to cold. Emerging flowers and leaves in the shade! And even I feel that you are draw slowly - listen to music! It's wonderful!
And I really love this picture! :)

Carolyn Jean Thompson said...

Thank you Vicki and Ti-Igra! Now I must go and buy a wonderwoman costume and live up to the name!