Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let's try this again....

Yay, this picture uploaded.  On this field sketch here I have made the corrections and made my dark shapes (the trees) grouped more together instead of fractured the way they were.

Here is the photograph I took for reference later:

And, here are my value sketches:  the top was the first, then, the lower got progressively more defined as I perfected my shapes:

For those of us that finished before 6pm, Richard suggested we try value sketches in a square format.  I did the same scene for comparison.  I'll have to post what I learned about this later!

So much information, so little time to post it all!

See ya later!

1 comment:

ti-igra said...

WOW! Carolyn!
This is the magnificent landscape! Such realistic and inspirational! I feel like I am standing, where you :)

Mountains and grass - incredibly fluffy and color - a nice warm and wonderful shades of cold and warm on the top of mountains! WOOOW! :-)

This picture brings pleasure to those who watching!!! :-)